Top Ten Reasons G-d Created Eve
10. G-d worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because
men hate to ask for directions.
9. G-d knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV
remote. (Men don't want to see what's ON television, they
want to see WHAT ELSE is on!)
8. G-d knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when his seat
wore out and would therefore need Eve to get one for him.
7. G-d knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment for
6. G-d knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage
5. G-d knew that if the world was to be populated, men would never
be able to handle childbearing.
4. As "Keeper of the Garden," Adam would never remember where he put
3. The scripture account of creation indicates Adam needed someone to
blame his troubles on when G-d caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone!"
1. When G-d finished the creation of Adam, She stepped back, scratched
her head and said, "I can do better than that."