Signs You've Heard the Titanic Soundtrack Too Many Times
10) You can recite all of the tracks on demand
9) You cannot go for more than 2 days withouth suffering from Titanic
Music withdrawal symptoms.
8) You are president of the James Horner fan club
7) The ship is sinking in the movie, but you are preoccupied with the
syncopation in "The Sinking"
6) The music gets you through those "rough times"
5) You get very defensive when someone wants to "see" the CD
4) You cannot fall asleep at night until you hear the soothing sounds
of "Hymn to the Sea"
3) Your ears perk up anytime a news magazine show uses Titanic Music in
2) You've planned out elaborate dance sequences to each of the numbers
1) You know when Celine Dion breathes.