Top Ten Things We've Learned from Star Wars
10. Never cut open a Taun-Taun, even when you're wearing
9. When the girl of your dreams gets shot in the shoulder,
don't make the pain worse by grabbing her chest!
8. Never believe a little farm-boy when he says you'll be
rewarded for rescuing a princess - - she'll just lead
you into garbage and call your best friend a "walking
7. No! Don't try...Do... or do not...there is no try.
6. Always trust an Ewok, even if they think your protocol
droid is a god, and they try to cook you for dinner --
eventually, they'll save your a**
5. It's alright to have a GOOD feeling about something.
4. No matter how excited you get when you see a gold protocol droid,
NEVER go up to him and say, "Hello," unless you are in
3. Before kissing little farm-boys, don't foget to go up to the
guy in the big black cape and breath-mask and ask him
if you are related, in any way, to the farm-boy.
2. Know the difference between ACTRESS NAME and CHARACTER NAME.
AND THE NUMBER ONE THING MY FRIENDS AND I LEARNED FROM STAR WARS - -
1. NEVER buy a vehicle with any name similar to "Millenium Falcon"
if you are expecting to use something called a
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page