As a poor student, these are things you definitely would NOT want
to see happen at the ATM...
* You go to get a balance inquiry, and instead of printing out a
receipt the screen says: "Not worth wasting paper.", and
ejects your card.
* You try to get a balance inquiry, and the screen says: "Account not
found." and keeps your card.
* You insert your card, and try to get some cash, and the ATM laughs
and spits out your shredded card.
* You withdraw some money to pay some bills, count it, and the screen
says: "What, you thought there was some EXTRA there? HA!", and
ejects your card clear across the room.
* You think you've got $100 in your account and go to take out $50, and
the screen says: "Not in this lifetime." and laughs as you
bang on the machine, trying desperately to get your card back
that the machine has taken.
* You go to the ATM, and there's a picture of you a-la-"Most Wanted"
staring forlornly at the ATM camera with a caption that reads:
"Wanted for trying to get water from a dry well." -or- "Wanted
by the environmental police for creating unnecessary paper