Things Noted On REAL Resumes
REASONS FOR LEAVING THE LAST JOB:
- Responsibility makes me nervous.
- They insisted that all employees get to work by 8:45
every morning. Couldn't work under those conditions.
- Was met with a string of broken promises and lies, as
well as cockroaches.
- I was working for my mom until she decided to move.
- The company made me a scapegoat - just like my three
- While I am open to the initial nature of an assignment, I am
decidedly disposed that it be so oriented as to at least
partially incorporate the experience enjoyed heretofore and
that it be configured so as to ultimately lead to the application
of more rarefied facets of financial management as the major
sphere of responsibility.
- I was proud to win the Gregg Typting Award.
SPECIAL REQUESTS & JOB OBJECTIVES:
- Please call me after 5:30 because I am self-employed and my
employer does not know I am looking for another job.
- My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I have no training
in meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.
- I procrastinate - especially when the task is unpleasant.
- Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep.
- Donating blood. 14 gallons so far.
SMALL TYPOS THAT CAN CHANGE THE MEANING:
- Education: College, August 1880-May 1984.
- Work Experience: Dealing with customers' conflicts that arouse.
- Develop and recommend an annual operating expense fudget.
- I'm a rabid typist.
- Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a
Midwest chain operation.