Murphy's Laws for Parents
1. The tennis shoes you must replace today will go on sale next week.
2. Leakproof thermoses - will.
3. The chances of a piece of bread falling with the grape jelly side
down is directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
4. The garbage truck will be two doors past your house when the argument
over whose day it is to take out the trash ends.
5. The shirt you child must wear today will be the only one that needs
to be washed or mended.
6. Gym clothes left at school in lockers mildew at a faster rate than
7. The item your child lost, and must have for school within the next
ten seconds, will be found in the last place you look.
8. Sick children recover miraculously when the pediatrician enters the
9. Refrigerated items, used daily, will gravitate toward the back of
10. Your chances of being seen by someone you know dramatically increase
if you drive your child to school in your robe and curlers.