Cruise Questions From The Intellectually Challenged
Cruise ships get some unusual questions from their customers. Here's
an amusing sample collected by Celebrity Cruises and published by
the trade magazine "Travel Weekly":
* Does the elevator go to the front of the ship?
* Why does the ship rock only when we are at sea?
* Does the ship generate its own electricity?
* Will I get wet if I go snorkeling?
* Does the crew sleep on board?
* Is there water all around the island?
* How do we know which photos are ours?
* What do you do with the ice carvings after they melt?
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page