A Woman's Little Instruction Book
1. If you think the way to a man's heart is through his stomach
you're aiming too high.
2. Women don't make fools of men -- most of them are the do-it-
3. The best reason to divorce a man is a health reason: you're sick
4. Never trust a man who says he's the boss at home. He probably
lies about other things too.
5. A woman's work that is never done is the stuff she asked her
husband to do.
6. If you want a nice man go for a bald one -- they try harder.
7. Go for younger men. You might as well -- they never mature anyway.
8. A man who can dress himself without looking like Wurzel Gummidge
is unquestionably gay.
9. Men are all the same -- they just have different faces so you can
tell them apart.
10. Definition of a man with manners -- he gets out of the bath to pee.
11. Whenever you meet a man who would make a good husband, you will
usually find that he does.
12. Scientists have just discovered something that can do the work
of five men -- a woman.
13. There are a lot of words you can use to describe men -- strong,
caring, loving -- they'd be wrong but you could still use them.
14. Men are like animals -- messy, insensitive and potentially
violent, but they make great pets.
15. Men's brains are like the prison system -- not enough cells per man.
16. There are only two four letter words that are offensive to men -
"don't" and "stop" (unless they're used together).
17. Husbands are like children -- they're fine if they're someone
18. If a man appears sexy, caring and smart give him a day and he
will be back to his usual self.
19. All men are like chickens with their heads cut off when they
see beautiful women pass by.
20. If your man appears happy, excited and keeps looking at you all
of a sudden he is probably checking out the women behind you.
21. Figuring out men is like trying to make a jigsaw puzzle in a car,
once you think you have it all put together, you find another
piece but you don't know where it goes.
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page