What if Microsoft Built Cars?
from Software Strategies, April 1997
1. A particular model year of a car wouldn't be available until
after that year, instead of before it.
2. Everytime they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to
buy a new car.
3. Occasionally your car would jus die for no reason, and you'd
have to restart it. For some strange reason, you just accept
4. You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you
bought Car95 or CarNT. But then you'd have to buy more seats.
5. Sun Motosystems would make a car that was powered by the sun,
twice as reliable, and five times as fast -- but it would only
run on 5% of the roads.
6. The oil, engine, gas, and alternator warning lights would be
replaced with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
7. People would get excited about the "new" features in Microsoft
cars, forgetting completely that they had been available in
other cars for years.
8. We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas.
9. The U.S. government would be GETTING subsidies from an
automaker instead of GIVING them.
10. New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page