You Know You're Growing Older When ...
* You refer to your accountant as "that nice young man."
* You have shoes older than your new assistant.
* Your office nickname (formerly "Whiz Kid") is now Den other
* You can recite the lyrics to "Stop in the Name of Love," but
you can't remember your new area code.
* You try to call your oldest child to dinner, but you run through
everyone else's name (including several dwarfs) before you hit it.
* The drive-thru attendant calls you "ma'am" before he even gets
a look at you.
* You now believe that Elvis died young.
* You hear yourself say, "This too shall pass."
* You also hear yourself say, "I used to know that."
* You're on your third mid-life crisis.
* You name your cats Gin and Seng.
* Your crows feet have blossomed into a world class aviary.
* You get tired just looking at the pregnant woman with the
screaming toddler, behind you in line.
* You look at that pregnant woman with the screaming toddler,
smile broadly, and keep on walking!!
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page