The Top 11 Entries in Bill Gates's Diary
11) Invited entire tech-support department to play golf. Brought
Melissa to complete the foursome.
10) Steve Jobs started work today. The silverware looks great, but
he doesn't do windows -- yet.
9) The baby cries constantly. Maybe I'll buy Fisher-Price.
8) Bought my first Macintosh. It's sooooo cute!
7) Good day. Found over 15 bucks' worth of soda cans in the trash
bins outside Microsoft headquarters.
6) Bad day. Ellison sent back the heads of two of the three
hitmen I hired, along with a note saying he ate the third one
5) Still ahead of Murdoch and Eisner. Yes!
4) Reminder: 35-cent Snapple coupon expires in two days!
3) Memo to self: Next time, when my wife says we need to buy
china, she means dishes.
2) Ran into Demi and Bruce. Upped my offer to a billion dollars.
and the Number 1 Entry in Bill Gates's Diary...
1) Seventh day: rested.
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page