Rules for Frequent Flyers
1. No flight ever leaves on time unless you are running late and
need the delay to make the flight.
2. If you are running late for a flight, it will depart from the
farthest gate within the terminal.
3. If you arrive very early for a flight, it inevitably will be
4. Flights never leave from Gate #1 at any terminal in the world.
5. If you must work on your flight, you will experience turbulence
as soon as you touch pen to paper. Or start to drink your coffee.
6. If you are assigned a middle seat, you can determine who has the
seats on the aisle and the window while you are still in the
boarding area. Just look for the two largest passengers.
7. Only passengers seated in window seats ever have to get up to go
to the lavatory.
8. The crying baby on board your flight is always seated next to you.
9. The best-looking woman/man on your flight is never seated next to
10. The less carry-on luggage space available on an aircraft, the
more carry-on luggage passengers will bring aboard.
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page