20 Things to Do at a Fast Food Drive-Thru
1. Stand close to the speaker and yell your order, using colorful expletives in
ways which would embarrass the patrons inside.
2. Drive through backwards.
3. Belch your order.
4. After ordering, cover the speaker and mic with transparent tape. Watch as
customers and order-takers are unable to hear each other and, thus,
each raises his/her volume.
5. Barter. Offer a Whopper for a Big Mac.
6. Walk through.
7. Speak a foreign language (make one up if you have to). When the manager
comes to the mic, speak English and inquire as to why the order taker
had such difficulty understanding you.
8. Repeat everything the order taker says.
9. Attempt to take the order-takers order ("Hi, may I take your order?") before
they get a chance to take yours.
10. Order confusing items, i.e., "Hi, I'll have a large orange Coke and a small
medium fries, please".
11. In a crowded drive-thru line, place a HUGE order, then slip out of line and
watch the fun as the person behind you is handed 40 bags of food.
12. When you arrive at the window to pick up your food, hand them several bags of
garbage & ask if they'll dispose of it for you. Make sure it smells.
13. Drive through with a carload of naked people.
14. Speak in such a garbled fashion that the order-taker will think there is a
problem with the speaker and ask you to order at the window. When you
arrive at the window, speak in the same garbled, incomprehensible
15. Drive through with someone on the hood to accept the food.
16. Bring along a Mr. Microphone. When the order-taker speaks, aim the mic at
their speaker but do so while aiming the Mr. Microphone speaker at the
mic to produce excruciating feedback of their own voice.
17. One word: Flatulence!
18. Have a friend hide in the trunk. When you approach the window to pickup your
order, have him start yelling and banging his fists on the trunk.
19. If you are a male, have a female friend place the order by speaking VERY
seductively and suggestively into the speaker. When she finishes, have her
hide and pull up to accept your order. See how many of the order-takers
fellow employees have been called over to the window to "check out the
20. Change a flat tire in the drive-thru lane.
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page