Top Ten Signs You're Not Ready to Graduate
From one of David Letterman's Top Ten List books (I don't know which)
10. During the fittings for caps and gowns, you are sent out to look
for four leaf clovers on the football field.
9. Your only English paper was titled "TV Guide: Gateway to Viewing
8. You miss a lot of classes to appear in lineups.
7. During final exams, teachers ask you to go out and get their lunch.
6. Your rebuttal in the first round of the debate tournament:
"You've convinced me!"
5. Nobody believes the drugs in your locker were planted by "those
4. Johnnie Cochran calls, asking you to serve on his next jury.
3. They're giving you an "incomplete" in shop until you find the
2. It's nearly May and you still haven't found your home room.
1. Your name is Kenny. This year's prom theme is "Sorry You Won't Be
to Lori's Humor Page
to Lori's Home Page
This Page Sponsored by Geocities. For a totally free web
page (no strings attached), Click