Top Ten Good Things About a Blizzard in New York City
As presented on the 12/19/95 broadcast of LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN
10. Good chance those people who always say "Cold enough for
ya?" will be buried under an avalanche.
9. Kids can enjoy sleigh rides with an empty grocery carton and
8. Heavy snow makes it slightly harder to get arson fires started.
7. Many muggers just call in sick.
6. Snow-capped mountains of uncollected trash.
5. My white mink coat doesn't attract as much attention.
4. Feels like hitting a mogul when you ski over a dead body in
3. Because of dangerous conditions, on my drive to work I slow
down to 90 MPH.
2. A large bear reported to be rooting through trash cans turns
out to be Andy Rooney in a fur coat.
1. Loudmouth jerks get frostbite on middle finger.
Back to Lori's Humor Page
Back to Lori's Home Page